Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Shopping Mall Nine
Does this area have a "Poké Mart" music, or does it share it's music with the Poké Center?--Darknesslover5000 22:11, 24 December 2010 (UTC)
- It has different music as the Poké Mart is merged with the Pokémon Centers. --☆CoolPikachu! 22:15, 24 December 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, but I meant does it have the Poké Mart music from Gen. III or a complete new sound?--Darknesslover5000 22:20, 24 December 2010 (UTC)
I saw in the article that it is there that you can change Rotom's forms in generation V, but which box it is - and how can I choose the form Rotom is switching to? Thanks for your help.
--Takaoldaria 11:30, 30 July 2011 (UTC)
- Any of them. Onve you've clicked on it it will ask you which appliance you want rotom to go into.--ForceFire 11:59, 30 July 2011 (UTC)
Takaoldaria 17:56, 30 July 2011 (UTC)
A trivia point notes that this is the only place outside a city to offer regular Trainer merchandise. I want to know what constitutes as 'regular merchandise' as there are several stores that are located outside cities and towns in the Pokemon World. One that comes to mind right away is the Mt. Moon Souvenir Shop in Gen II/IV. Chicobo329 18:31, 16 May 2012 (UTC)
In the anime
Not sure if anyone else has caught onto this, but would Shopping Mall Nine's anime counterpart be the large Poké Mart that Ash & friends met Burgundy in BW019? I'm pretty sure it's the same mall, just in a different location (just like Virbank City was). Should I add an anime section for it? ☆GamerGeek☆ 04:01, 12 December 2012 (UTC)
- Probably not. I'm pretty sure that Virbank City is in the same location in the anime; don't they take a plane there? --Abcboy (talk) 04:03, 12 December 2012 (UTC)
- Actually they went by boat, as seen in the end of BW081. But since they just left Icirrus City, which is all the way up in northwestern Unova, not to mention that it doesn't even have any large bodies of water surrounding it in the games, I highly doubt Virbank City is in the same location. ☆GamerGeek☆ 04:28, 12 December 2012 (UTC)