Please Don't Delete
Any questions about the validity of this Glitch can be answered by me. I'd be glad to help
Move to Rage glitch?
There are many glitches which are often called the Transform glitch, I can think of around three:
- In Generations I to II, if the opponent uses Transform, when caught that Pokémon will always be Ditto regardless of the original species.
- In Generation II (also called the Sketch glitch), you can make any Transformed Pokémon mimic sketch and sketch any other move)
- In Pokémon Diamond and Pearl (Jap), also called the Mimic glitch; one can also give a Pokémon which can Transform any move http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyJg2zk6TWo.
--Chickasaurus 15:58, 1 April 2010 (UTC)
I honestly don't know if this is only effected by Rage or not at this point. I recall other topics on GameFAQs of people encountering glitches like this with Ditto but I don't know what moves they may have used. I've got a bit more research to do. Kraust 16:07, 1 April 2010 (UTC)
Maybe we could move it to something like "Transform Rage glitch." Porygon-man 23:04, 30 December 2010 (UTC)
- I think that as long as we only know Rage works, it should be "Rage glitch". This research we are waiting for hasn't happened for many months, so I don't think it is going to come. --SnorlaxMonster 10:17, 14 January 2011 (UTC)
is this a stub? it's really short.--Ethan brendan lucas 21:00, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
- Just wondering if someone used the Extended Rage glitch to teach Chatot Rage then use the move relearner to get back Chatter would you be able to use the Rage glitch again to make Ditto or even anyone else using Transform at that moment to learn Chatter?--Inuyasha-sama (talk) 04:23, 4 December 2012 (UTC)
I suggest avoid using this phrase when it comes to game-breaking glitches, especially of Gen I. After all, people have found a few arbitrary code execution glitches for that generation (see http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,6638.0). Bbbbbbbbba (talk) 19:28, 29 March 2014 (UTC)