The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Pokémon Learning League
Should the learning league pages deserve a synopsis just like the episode pages of the anime?
- I was wondering if it is getting too big... It's not even completed yet. Should they deserve their own entries? - PDL
- Maybe split it in 5. The main article and each of the 4 subjects. Zurqoxn 23:03, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
- Sounds fair, but it should happen soon because I think my one month free trial is almost up and I won't be able to finish covering the lessons that are released so far. - PDL
- I'm almost done, I only have the Water Cycle lesson and that will be all of them... for now anyway. - PDL
- Right, I split all the lessons into separate articles, the links are posted in the episode synopsis in their place. - PDL
Can I have a Redirect, please?
I don't know how to do it, so could someone please redirect Pokemon Learning League to this page. So those of us who don't want to type the é don't have to?--PikamasterADV 00:13, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
- Redirect's been created, but for future reference, here's how to create a redirect:
- Just type in the following, where <pagename> is the name of the page you want to redirect to:
- --Shiningpikablu252 00:17, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
no new subscribers
The site says "Pokémon Learning League is not accepting new subscriptions." Any news on the future? Will they open again, or is this a preparation for shutting down?
- My guess is that it's just not accepting new suscribers. They've probably covered all the course material for grades 4-6, and have enough schools paying for it. Now I have no way of knowing, but I doubt they're making any new modules. PDL 03:20, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
Not up anymore?
I got a new cable modem last night, and just to make sure its working, try accessing the LL website, and it will redirect you to the main Pokemon website. Maybe this means LL has met its end? Like I said, I dunno if everything is working 100% on my end, it may just be a glitch, so please confirm! Tails0600 04:28, 19 September 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, it will end.Drazirahc-Sunila 23:26, 19 September 2009 (UTC)
Do we know who funded/created/what-have-you this website? If it now redirects back to Pokémon.com, I would imagine it was by the then-PUSA, but but knowing definitively (and having that on the article) would be nice. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 13:37, 6 August 2010 (UTC)