Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Pokégear/Featured article candidate
- I Think This Should Be A Featured Article. Brennan1357 7:38, 12 September 2010 (EST)
- This is a good, detailed article that I believe deserves featured article status. Alex726 15:28, 22 August 2010 (UTC)
- Read through the page and it looks like a lot of work has gone into this. Support. Gengarzilla 17:16, 27 August 2010 (UTC)
- I think the Anime section is a minor setback, but the rest of the article has a lot of hard work put into it and deserves to be featured. Pokemaster97 13:40, 29 August 2010 (UTC)
- I agree, this article has a lot of good work put into it, and that I am glad to have helped. Even if the anime section needs improvement, it is a minor issue that can be dealt with if someone has the time to improve it. -Tyler53841 17:55, 29 August 2010 (UTC)
- I think that it should be a featured article. The work put in is superb. Great job. I approve it.--Pokemon26 18:47, 6 September 2010 (UTC)
- I guess it should be. But it still needs work in anime section.--Ash's Infernape 22:38, 30 September 2010 (UTC)
- The anime section is too list like for my liking. Turtwig's A-B-Cs (talk | contribs) 16:23, 29 August 2010 (UTC)
- I agree with Turtwig A. I think that if the Anime section could be rewritten or condensed so that it isn't such a big list, it would be a great featured article. That section, compared to the style of the rest of the article, is so different that it's somewhat jarring to me. Phantom♫Junkie 16:27, 29 August 2010 (UTC)
- Too many lists (which make the article seem longer than it really is), short anime section, no manga section (in PokeSpe pretty much everyone had a PokeGear, even in Hoenn). This article does have potential but it's still too early. --Maxim 17:42, 29 August 2010 (UTC)
- Too list-y and incomplete. CuboneKing 03:09, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, the anime section needs help, and there's no manga information at all. Needs a bit of work still. --ZestyCactus 03:13, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
- Like the above, and also, the tables are too wordy... we have the articles for those broadcasts too. ht14 04:56, 1 September 2010 (UTC)