YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
A nod at Molly's real age?
Ok, in the film James says (whilst running up the crystal staircase) "its like a storybookland invented by a five year old", when comenting on the area . This is obviously too uncanny to be a passing reference. Also the writers wouldn't put it in if they didn't want it to mean something, since they wouldn't put it in just to tell us how James is feeling (as no one gives a crap). I think this is worthy enough to be put in a trivia section but when I tried to edit it soemone else edited it out. Why edit it out? --Wikid
- You're reading it a bit too literally. It's just an offhand comment. It is like a storybookland invented by a five year-old. That doesn't necessarily make her exactly five years old.--Ｌｏｖｅはドコ？ (talk • contribs) 04:04, 28 May 2008 (UTC)
- She actively opposes the main characters. That makes her an antagonist. There's such things as evil protagonists, as well; a protagonist is simply a main character and an antagonist is simply a character with opposing actions, regardless of motives, mindsets or morals.--Ｌｏｖｅはドコ？ (talk • contribs) 16:11, 18 August 2008 (UTC)
- She was shown on a photo, so I doubt she's a Hale's new gal. She must be his wife. --Maxim 16:50, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
- It is also not real. — THE TROM — 00:11, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
In the end credits she's shown to be playing with a real Teddiursa, so shouldn't we make something like "In her care" or "owned" or something for the REAL Teddiursa? In A Manica 19:43, 24 December 2010 (UTC)
- It's in the article already, right at the top where her Pokémon are listed: "Molly battled Ash, Misty, and Brock with dream Pokémon manifested by Entei. In the end credits, she was shown with a real Pokémon: a Teddiursa. " —♥ Jellotalk 19:44, 24 December 2010 (UTC)
- ..... well ok then..... usually they're given their own little templates, no matter how scarce the info, but idk how I missed that.In A Manica 19:52, 24 December 2010 (UTC)
it says her jp name is ミー・スノードン。 I just watched the japanese movie, and they pronounce her name as mi (ミー）to romanize ミー, you type Mi. in the character info box it says that it is me which in katakana would be メ。 so, i think it should me Mi-snowdon or Mi-sunodonn(thats how you romanize her last name. as su＝ス no=ノー do=ド nn=ン)Kamitsure (talk) 20:37, 27 December 2012 (UTC)