Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Hoenn Route 121
People say I'm wrong about the similarities between 120-134 and 14-21. I'm right and I have solid evidence for it.
- They both have somewhat climactic background music.
- They both have at least ONE sea route in their series.
- They have moderately-leveled trainers and wild Pokemon.
- They are both NEAR (read: NEAR) a Safari Zone.
- They both have connecting routes to the west and east of their respective major cities.
Good luck proving me wrong. :P Sting the Trainer 22:57, 17 March 2009 (UTC) (Also, I don't mean to sound stubborn, it's just I have solid proof of them being alike.)
- I hope you don't mind, but I bolded the opinions. You might be able to reword so they aren't opinion, and they do seem a bit similar, but you should check the other routes and see if any others match that description. The Dark Fiddler - You enter a poorly lit room... 23:02, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
- You could say that, but they are less alike than Routes 120-134 and 14-21. Sting the Trainer 23:34, 17 March 2009 (UTC)