Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
I'm not too sure it should be noted as important but
this episode had a funny scene where Pikachu and Ichigō were imitating other pokemon's faces
and I was thinking...should there be a page listing all the faces pikachu has made over the series?
just a suggestion...considering it'd be an interesting read too... (Ataro 04:50, 24 April 2010 (UTC))
About the title
- Actually, it came 101/102 episodes ago. Check this comparison:
- Pokémon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu! (Part 1) (34 characters without Part 1; 41 characters with)
- Dealing With a Fierce Double Ditto Drama! (35 characters)
- Let it snow, let it snow, let it Snorunt! (33 characters)
- Unless you don't count the part one, where it would be true. Turtwig's A-B-Cs (talk | contribs) 23:54, 31 August 2010 (UTC)
it was listed in pikachus moves when the other trainer looked up pickachu. is this an error because pickachu doesn't learn it naturally? Plokool 22:14, 2 December 2011 (UTC)
- If a Pikachu can learn it, that's all that matters. And I'm pretty sure she was looking up the moves that Pikachu knew at that point. So, no. Ataro 22:16, 2 December 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks. i rewatched the episode, and when brock was talking to her, and he mentioned that she looked up ashes pikachus moves. so i guess, like paul does to new Pokemon, she looked up that certain Pokemons moves. Plokool 22:22, 2 December 2011 (UTC)