Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Well... as we can see here, Riley's seiyuu revealed the info of this title... too early. I think it's official, but maybe I'm not the only one. This page should be protected, maybe in a few weeks we can have more info. --Me, myself and I 04:30, 29 October 2008 (UTC)
- You're a little bit late here. I dropped the protection bomb after reading this news on Pokébeach. A blog of Yū Mizushima, a minor voice actor, (i.e. one PAK Man has a tendency to redirect to a list; how long will it take before he does this one?) can't be considered a reliable source by any stretch of the imagination. --Shiningpikablu252 04:39, 29 October 2008 (UTC)
See, this is why we don't use a voice actor's blog as a reliable source for episode titles. DP108 has officially had its title revealed, and it's not what the blog said. --Shiningpikablu252 17:57, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
- No, the official count is just a little different to the one we are using. He showed a script, remember? He said his episodes would air in January, while this is still December. --FabuVinny |Talk Page| 22:25, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
- Shouldn't we then go by the official count? I don't understand how they could be... one... episode... ahead.
- ...the Ranger special. They counted it as one episode, didn't they. Though separate people storyboarded it and all... it seems. Weird. I wish that we could get the production codes... unless the Ranger special was considered two episodes, and the clip show wasn't considered an episode...
- Funny. Same thing happened in AG: clip show, Ranger special. Isn't that a can of crap, eh? TTEchidna 22:45, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
I thought the fact it's become one of the main stars means its going to be in every episode since that time. I remember reading that Piplup was moved to be a main star. I don't see why we need proof of it being the episode in the first place. I think we need proof that it won't be in the episode. The last time Piplup went into a Pokeball was possibly the one where it got over exhausted, if not it was the Psyduck Roadblock episode. And since then it has been out ever since. I think in that case, Piplup should be marked in every episode unless otherwise proved. --Dman dustin 09:31, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
- Piplup is now on Project Pikachu posters. Last time Piplup went in its Pokéball was in DP091 briefly for the triathalon. Piplup appears in EVERY episode. Piplup is a main character now. But look at Croagunk; appears in most but not all, so he's not included. But Piplup has been in every episode for at least 50 in a row now, I can personally testify that it has been out in every episode since DP049, before that, I really wasn't watching. Aura-Knight 01:06, 14 December 2008 (UTC)