Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
- It was on serebii.Davidaipom 19:59, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
- Serebii is not a primary source. He gets his info from the same places we do. --FabuVinny |Talk Page| 17:04, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
- Those pages are protected due to rumors involving someone (most likely Brock if anyone) capturing a Swinub, as well as allegations involving Ash's Gligar evolving (odds are it isn't, any Gliscor that appears in the episode is probably Gary's or Paul's). Just so gun-jumpers don't try to add unconfirmed, information, the pages are protected. --Shiningpikablu252 22:30, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
- Ohh and I was just adding a screenshot because the page needed one. --CoolPikachu!
- Thanks and can you do the same with DP084. --CoolPikachu! 22:33, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
- Ok.--CoolPikachu! 22:40, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
Movie 11 Countdown
I had pinpointed hen the Rise of Darkrai tribute WEEKS AGO! Why does it have to be hidden when it is the next set of episodes are definitely going to have the tribute? What do you think is going to happen, they'll make a tribute to the Pikachu shorts? I MEAN COME ON!--KukiTalk 22:02, 20 June 2008 (UTC)
- Because it didn't happen yet. It probably is going to happen. What's the big deal about having it hidden? It's still there. Just wait two weeks and you'll be able to see it. --☆ケンジガール 22:19, 20 June 2008 (UTC)
In the episode preview I saw that Ash clearly had a Razor Fang. Come on, if this isn't proof of Gligar evolving. Plus it shows Gligar getting the Razor Fang and evolving, more proof. One more thing the episode happens at night... all the criteria is met! It's so obvious that Gligar is going to evolve. I'm sick of hearing debates over it, can we stop arguing and just put it on the page?! Rucario64 13:53, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- For all we know, Ash is just looking at someone else's Razor Fang, then gives that Razor Fang back to its owner, who then proceeds to evolve his or her own Gligar. --Shiningpikablu252 16:33, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- That's why I delited your "trivia" on DP085 so wait cause that's Bulbapedia's rule read the welcome please--CoolPikachu! 19:19, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- I know I already saw it I'm subscribed to that person so I already knew it but take to a forum if you want to talk about it cause this is not the place according to the Admins--CoolPikachu! 20:29, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- What's the point I meen it will happen thats a given, but when the show premiers in like a week or so the discusion will be over so does it really matter? Rucario64 21:24, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- Well, it's obvious that A Gligar was evolving into A Gliscor, so can it at least be mentioned that a Gliscor will be in the episode? 21:44, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
Actualy thats a great idea, but the pages are protected so you'd have to sort that out with a admin. User:Rucario64 23:28, 30 June 2008 (UTC)
I was watching the episode special on a certain program live, and I definitely don't remember seeing a Darkrai memorial. Perhaps it will be in DP086? In which case, the note about the memorial should be moved to that article and hidden again in the event that it does happen at the end of that episode. Pikapi 18:08, 3 July 2008 (UTC)
We need one Happizelpom 05:47, 18 July 2008 (UTC)Happizelpom
Did gligar really perfect this move in the episode? It seems to me that it had already perfected it, being able to execute it in the battle with both buneary and gliscor. Gligar was just using it to show it wanted to battle some more TheAlmightyChris 17:19, 14 December 2008 (UTC)