Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Australian magazine trustworthy?
How come an Australian magazine announces the episode title before a Japanese magazine or website? I'll only really believe it when a CoroCoro Magazine or TV Tokyo or PokeAni says so. I think this is worth looking into to make sure it's not a hoax like the first titles or DP080 and DP081. --☆ケンジガール 03:59, 10 May 2008 (UTC)
- Bulbanews says Newtype already confirmed the title. --FabuVinny |Talk Page| 04:47, 10 May 2008 (UTC)
Actually the magazine is called Kzone its a very popular magazine in Oz. I am from oz so I know ok?
- It was K-Zone? Sheesh, it's behind everything. I can't go to a topic-specific wiki without coming across a K-Zone reference, can I? And it's far from trustworthy. I entered a Pokémon Emerald contest in it in 2005; they never even reported the winner. --Turaga Dlakii 12:19, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
If there is a toxicroak in this episode....
We can finally put the whole thing about Saturn's toxicroak being shiny to rest. Darkmaster0 03:49, 20 May 2008 (UTC)
- yeah. i dont know if you said this, but in the Sinnoh handbook, toxicroak is that color. sometimes Pokémon look different in the anime then the games, so i dont think its a shiny. Hatsumi 03:58, 20 May 2008 (UTC)Hatsumi
- You do realize that, if there is a Toxicroak in this episode, odds are it will prove that Saturn's Toxicroak is indeed an alternate-colored one (or, less likely, that the anime is treating Brock's Croagunk as an alternate-colored one). Odds are the writers have heard the arguments in the fandom over Saturn's Toxicroak's color by now. Croagunk does not change colors when it evolves. It's highly doubtful that the anime considers Toxicroak's alternate-coloration from the games as its normal coloration, and any wild Toxicroak in this episode appearing alongside a wild Croagunk will prove it. --Shiningpikablu252 03:59, 20 May 2008 (UTC)
- I have a Toxicroak figure and it is the same colour as Saturns. I thought his was shiny until I bought a PokéBall with Toxicroak and Croagunk in.Davidaipom 10:12, 1 June 2008 (UTC)
- I just feel like pointing out that toxicroak is shiny in two Pokémon handbooks.--Starlight the ampharos 01:47, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
NO ONE NOTICED THIS!!!
you may have noticed that the Croagunk crown had a diamond and pearl on it, that is definatley worth trivia----Ultamatecharizard 22:14, 15 November 2008 (UTC)
- ok, someone put it in, Ultamatecharizard 20:09, 16 November 2008 (UTC)