Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
- Yeah. - unsigned comment from DAWN FAN (talk • contribs)
- Um, no, it's just to DP070; the "dub titles" from DP071 and beyond are just translations of the Japanese titles. - s.Combusken 17:50, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
- Unless it comes from TV Guide, Zap2It or another official source, don't believe Wikipedia. --PAK Man Talk 17:56, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
I was talking about Wikipedia. I suggest you check this page again. The titles are only dubbed up to DP070. And you don't need to put multiple exclamation points; only one should suffice. - s.Combusken 17:59, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
- That page had the "Enter Galactic" title as "Give a Galactically Big Hand" not to long ago. We can't trust something that is extremely inconsistant. What is the problem with waiting a little bit? MoldyOrange 18:04, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
Oh will everyone just stop arguing about it. This is the wikipedia that focuses almost-soul-ly on POKéMON. Therefore we know more about Pokémon than Wikipedia does. |; END OF DISCUSSION. Takoto タコト| サソデイ = 愛 18:02, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
- Wikipedia is one website. The software that Bulbapedia uses is Mediawiki or just "a wiki". And technically, we know as much about the franchise as Wikipedia can as both are produced by third parties. We are just better at fact checking and using our common sense.
- So yeah, the bottom line is that Wikipedia's episode list often has fake titles and we should use the official/reliable sources. --FabuVinny |Talk Page| 18:07, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
- Ohh right... Takoto タコト| サソデイ = 愛 18:08, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
Real Dub Title
The real dub title was just relieved by the Cartoon Network schedule: Bells are Singing!
----HoennMaster 05:45, 2 August 2008 (UTC)
According CN's schedule of the saturday, is "The Bells are Singing!", but it's listed as "Bells are Singing!, The" --Nick. 16:30, 10 August 2008 (UTC)
- Why can't we just wait for the episode to air, then we can change it if it has "The" in the title! It is not important for right now, why can't people just wait a couple weeks when we can actually look at the title card for proof; this constant jumping the gun is really starting to piss me off. MoldyOrange 16:34, 10 August 2008 (UTC)
Teeter Dance Error
I removed the error about teeter dance since the same thing happened in "All Dressed Up With Somewhere To Go" and I think its enough to prove that it isn't an error. As far as I know Teeter Dance doesn't affect humans --Dman dustin 14:04, 27 August 2008 (UTC)