Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Talk:Berry/Featured article candidate
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- Support A very comprehensive article with information on every stage in the history of berries, from Gen II to Gen IV. Aesthetically pleasing, it is evident that a lot of time and effort went in to making the article what it is today. --RexRacer 18:34, 6 February 2010 (UTC)
- Very good and well written! Definitely worthy! Mudkipluvr4ever 18:56, 6 February 2010 (UTC)
- Support! Rex hit the nail on the head, it's very in depth and covers berries in all canon by a reasonable amount. Maybe Munchlax's Berry Bonanza and Swalot Plop could be given a mention. I could try writing something up on each if nobody else wants to. Besides that I think it meets the standard. And I'm assuming we're not looking to have every berry that appears in the anime included in the article? --Emp, out 20:10, 6 February 2010 (UTC)
Support. Very comprehensive, uses templates where it should, seems to have everything necessary. --SnorlaxMonster 10:44, 13 February 2010 (UTC)Vote changed to oppose. --SnorlaxMonster 07:54, 23 February 2010 (UTC)
- Support because Platinum won't get chosen. This is gonna be featured. Virtual-Z 04:33, 5 March 2010 (UTC)
- I think that there are better articles than this one that could be an FAC article. - Pokémon1234567890 19:49, 7 February 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose. Needs work, image-wise. Also, it's another list for the most part. Bland to an extent... ht14 05:38, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
- Object. I voted for Support before the new table was introduced. I don't think a featured article should show missing images. When they are added, this article could be renominated. But for now, no. --SnorlaxMonster 07:54, 23 February 2010 (UTC)
- Object *fills in "All of the above"* CuboneKing
- I only put the images in so that I'd have a list of all the filenames I need to upload to so someone wouldn't screw it up. I've been far too busy to clean up and animate them all, though. TTEchidna 04:36, 5 March 2010 (UTC)