Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Talk:Battle Frontier (Generation IV)/Featured article candidate
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- A fine piece of work, this is. Truly great. Nicely written, looks all neat and clean... Has what I'm looking for. --electAbuzzzz 07:00, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- After it's major update, it is now fully organised, detailed, and nicely written. I support. --☆Coolピカチュウ! 07:09, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- Informative and more detailed. Way better before its upgrade of more information. --PsychicRider☮ 07:16, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- to all the above posts. --αワニノコ 13:18, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- I pretty much made the whole article, and I'm quite satisfied.--Clarky13 04:19, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
- This article is amazingly well put together, it certainly deserves to be featured. Trainer-c 07:04, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
- The article is very descriptive, breaks down the separate battle facilities, uses good illustrations and is focused. Support. --rockersk08 18:25, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
- This page desirves bein a featured article. It's long, descriptive, and most of the page Isn't trivia ŚĥîΠŶPî₭₳ĉĥŭ 21:28, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
- Concur. Highly organized and put together smoothly. ht14 22:01, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
- I support this. It is indeed an excellent article. --The Great Butler 00:43, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
- Detailed and organized in a easy way to find Information. Should be Easily be a Featured article. 223david 16:16, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
- Well detailed and organized text perfectly complimented by great tables, colours and images.--MisterE13 17:51, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
- I hope I'm not too late to support this piece of art. —darklordtrom 01:59, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
- While the article is indeed very rich in content, I would rather split the article into separate facility pages. Someone suggested this earlier on the corresponding talk page but it was said that the articles would become stubs. I don't, however, think that that would happen, because there is a lot of research that can made regarding each of the five facilities. UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits) 17:59, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
- During the featured article process, this article was known as Battle Frontier (Sinnoh). Following the release of Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver and the confirmation of Johto's identical Battle Frontier, the article as now at its present location. This merge was agreed on by a voluntary poll of the Bulbapedia community, and Editorial Board decision. —darklordtrom 20:57, 13 September 2009 (UTC)