Electric Tale of Pikachu volume 4
| The Electric Tale of Pikachu volume 4
|Japan||Shogakukan||February 2000||ISBN 4091493440|
|US/Canada||VIZ Media||August 1, 2000||ISBN 1569314942|
|Singapore||Chuang Yi||April 2000||ISBN 9812318771|
- Chapter 1: Attack of the Demon Stomach
- Chapter 2: You Bet Your Wife
- Chapter 3: Orange Crew Supreme Gym Leader
- Chapter 4: Pikachu's Plan
- Chapter 5: Side Story: Ash vs. Gary
- Chapter 6: Epilogue: Wild Type
|Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.|
- Misty rejoins Ash in the Orange Archipelago.
- Ash earns the Orange League championship trophy.
- Ash and Gary meet up at a Pokémon research convention.
- Ash and Gary begin traveling together.
- Jessie and James are revealed to be a married couple.
Ash battles the following Gym Leaders in this volume:
Just like the first three volumes, Electric Pikachu Boogaloo was released by VIZ Media as four monthly issues containing one to two chapters each, comprising the entire volume collectively, which was released separately. These monthly comic book issues were released around 2000. As a bonus, these monthly releases each contained fan letters and fan artwork which were not included in the regular volume releases.
The following monthly comic book issues were released:
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|