From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Sylveon!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
As Force Fire told you earlier, it is against the rules to resign a comment long after posting it. And signing again after someone already added in the unsigned template is also against the rules. Ataro (talk) 23:29, 28 January 2015 (UTC)
I'm sorry. I had just checked to see if someone had replied to me and saw I forgot to sign my comment, so I did. I had just forgotten I couldn't, sorry again. Sylveon (talk) 23:54, 28 January 2015 (UTC)