From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Buneary Piplup!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Buneary Piplup/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here! -- — Laoris (Blah)
18:11, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
Slow down on editing the
User: namespace. There are only three userspace edits allowed per day, and you have gone over the limit. Editing your userpage too much will lead to it being locked again. Instead of making multiple small edits, why not instead use the preview button (Alt + Shift + P) to check your edits before saving the page? Thank you. --HAH08 18:59, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
This is your second warning. Please refrain from editing the
User: namespace too rapidly, or you will lose privileges. --Shiningpikablu252 19:09, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
Regarding this page...I believe fan fiction isn't allowed.—BlazevoirTalk/Contribs 20:06, 15 December 2008 (UTC)
Your predictions are partially plagiarizing this page. The admins can do what they'd like; just warning you.--Mew a.k.a. Immewnity was here at 00:54, 1 September 2009 (UTC)
- While particular aspects remain the same, they aren't really similar enough for any of us to care. Now, if you can both go back to being inactive we can get back on with editing the mainspace.... —darklordtrom 01:02, 1 September 2009 (UTC)