Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Arceusguy!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact if there is a problem can be found here.
- Manaphy IS legendary! Please see Legendary Pokémon#Sea Pokémon. --Theryguy512 18:56, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
I KNOW I KNOW BUT IT ISN'T ME
- Hi there! Lists as of most recent Japanese episode, Pokémaniac. That's why. No redirects, no page moves, and only mentioning it in trivia if there's something notable about the new capture/evolution, such as in Swinub's in the anime section, being the fourth Gen II Pokémon caught in Sinnoh, or Aipom's tagging along likely to evolve it. We want complete evidence, like we had with Brock's Happiny being held in his arms, to make/move the pages. Meaning if we get a preview with Dawn calling out or returning Swinub, that's good for me. TTEchidna 06:28, 22 March 2008 (UTC)
Your signature has been found to be in violation of the signature policy. Signatures are to be text-only and not be bigger than normal text. Your signature has a hotlinked image in it that's way bigger than the text. You're going to have to remove the image from your signature if you don't want to see time on the outside looking in. --Shiningpikablu252 17:14, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
Speaking of unconfirmed stuff...
We do not, under any circumstances, use PokéBeach scans on our card articles. Ever. Cipher 13:58, 2 August 2008 (UTC)
- For the obvious reason that they're watermarked, and we aren't allowed to use watermarked images. It's also very unfair and unlawful to use PokéBeach's stuff without their premission. All the card scans you see on this site are scanned in by one of the editors from their personal collection, such as myself. Cipher 14:35, 2 August 2008 (UTC)
- No - when I say on this site, I'm referring to Bulbapedia. I've scanned in a few card images for the card articles here and I've a lot more still to do. Cipher 19:39, 2 August 2008 (UTC)