Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Sinnoh Route 213
Shouldn't we note that it sometimes rains on this Route. I've seen it happen on many different occasions. Moldy orange 21:07 11 January 2008
Someone needs to upload a new picture because a good chunk of this picture is actually Valor Lakefront. I would, but I don't know how to scan an image and load it (and look nice anyway).
----HoennMaster 04:23, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
- Rain happens here from time to time. Kinda like Diamond Dust sometimes happens at Snowpoint City. It's not a problem. —darklordtrom 23:34, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
Like Route 11 in Kanto, Route 43 in Johto and Route 123 in Hoenn, Route 213 and its associated lakefront use the theme from the first meeting with the professor of each region as its theme.
What is this supposed to mean? -- Hohoo 19:28, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
- It means that Routes 11, 43, 123, and 213 reuse the music first heard when the player meets Professor Whatsisname. —darklordtrom 06:42, 25 September 2009 (UTC)
- I think the trivia is wrong in all ways save for the route 123 music. The actual routes that shares the Professor <Tree> music are the routes 24 and 25; 30, 31, 32, 33 and 34; 123 and some others that i don't remember in Hoenn; and Sinnoh don't have one.
--Gabo 2oo 20:11, 7 April 2010 (UTC)
- No the Suite Key is actually found in Hotel Grand Lake. It is mentioned on that article. --Pokemaster97 23:25, 30 April 2011 (UTC)
- I see. The area the Suite Key is located is still technically Route 213, but I didn't see the link to the Hotel Grand Lake page above the items. However, searching "Suite Key" brings you to the List of key items in Generation IV, and it links to Route 213 under Locations. Perhaps this should be changed to Hotel Grand Lake or Hotel Grand Lake (Route 213) for clarity? Thanks, Backgammon 02:16, 1 May 2011 (UTC)
The pearls mentioned in the item list for platinum are incorrect.
Firstly, the pearl near Sailor Paul is a Big pearl and not a regular pearl.
Secondly, this being the case, it is already mentioned once near the top of the list as "Big Pearl: near the South-East corner (D/P/Pt)"
Thirdly, there's another Big Pearl (hidden) in the same islet as Max Revive which is not mentioned here. I'll add this Big Pearl to the list but the [Pearl x 3] item description needs to be changed for Platinum.