Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Talk:Sinnoh Route 212
Ehm, zoday it is not raining on Route 212 (Pastoria-Part) O_o It is dark, but without rain
Lotad and Lombre Appearence Rate
- Two Pokémon. Hence, the 8% is divided in two. — THE TROM — 08:52, 28 March 2009 (UTC)
So I've recently been migrating Pokemon from Emerald, and while picking berries in the part that's usually rainy, it is thundering and stuff like when in Emerald you are on the route where the Marine Cave is currently. What's going on? Silvermoonstar3 18:04, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
- Just like the area around the Weather Institute has rain that will sometimes turn into a thunderstorm, the same happens to R.212 and R.215. It's like the Diamond dust of rain. R.A. Hunter Blade 18:16, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
- I added that fact to the Trivia section, mentioning that the two routes have similar weather patterns. --Sting the Trainer 01:50, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
While I was playing Diamond earlier, I realized that Route 212's basically completely optional. There's nothing to gain (aside from training and items) from traversing the route. Shouldn't it be mentioned that it's basically optional, unlike almost every other route in the games? Willstar 03:19, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
Full Heal and Max Repel
South the Honey Tree is a Full Heal, west the Honey Tree is a Max Repel, but I don´t see them in this article. But can anybody verify if this is only in the Platinum version or in both versions. Since I only have Platinum.
Yeah, I'm looking for the Dawn Stone :). But instead found these 2. KrakenNLD 13:40, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
i noticed the trivia note: 'This is the longest route in Sinnoh.', this isn't true, the longest route is seabreak path, shouldn't this be changed to 'This is the longest route in Sinnoh without the help of an event' or something... - unsigned comment from GoldHuksy (talk • contribs)
- I guess Seabreak Path is not considered a route. Also, remember to sign your talk page comments with four tildes (~~~~). UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits) 21:52, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
- On this page, yes. Other pages have maps ripped directly from the game, or amalgamated from screenshots by users. —darklordtrom 22:41, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
Protein in DP perhaps changed to Iron in Platinum?
The table on this page states that there is a Protein on this route that requires surf to obtain. In my Platinum game I found an Iron at this location instead. Can anyone else confirm this? --Ender Phoenix 23:16, 4 January 2010 (UTC)
Well, I don't know if it is a glitch, but I've never messed with my game. On Diamond, Route 212 gets dark but doesn't rain. In battles, it doesn't rain either. It normally rains, though, just not today. - Pokemonemerfan1954 7:04 PM EST 1 May 2010
- Which side? Because the lower part of the "L" by Pastoria always rains, no matter what. R.A. Hunter Blade 23:06, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
Well, another person also said this was happening. Maybe you should check it out. Do you have Diamond? - Pokemonemerfan1954 7:09 PM EST 1 May 2010
And I just found out that the person that said that said it as on 1 May 2008!!! Check your Diamond, if you have one. - Pokemonemerfan1954 7:14 PM EST 1 May 2010
Is there something special on May 1st? - Pokemonemerfan1954 7:17 PM EST 1 May 2010
Should I put it in the trivia section then? - Pokemonemerfan1954 7:44 PM EST 1 May 2010
That's funny. I was actually going to mention this here yesterday. However... I was playing Platinum. And it happened two days ago. I wonder what the cause is. - Trainer Hunter 00:33, 2 May 2010 (UTC)
- Well, okay, I'll try to be specific here. At the time I believe it was either late April 29th or really early April 30th. So either it's not date theory, it shifted around a bit when making Platinum, or it's not time-based. I don't know what the case is, so... we'll see as it comes, I guess. - Trainer Hunter 00:57, 2 May 2010 (UTC)
heavy rain and clear sky
i cant remember which day this route has no rain.It was just normal blue sky.I also met a day with heavy rain(it has lightning storm which really creep me)but i cant read japanese so i dont know which day it is.I look in dairy it was 6japanword 8japanword.Can someone translate it and is it good enough to add in? Meearaimeng 12:23, 17 January 2011 (UTC)
Protein Missing from Pearl Version
So, apparently the Protein to the west of the Pokemon Mansion (accessible only with Surf) is completely missing from my retail copy of Pokemon Pearl. Has anyone else experienced something like this, or is now the time to start doubting my sanity? --Ragamander (talk) 21:05, 1 March 2013 (UTC)
In the southern items it says "Pearl In the Pokémon Mansion front yard (hidden)", but isn't the Pokémon Mansion in the northern part? --Bonabopn 12:53, 27 October 2011 (UTC)
> I agree. This mistake has to be corrected.
Also, whoever added the items for platinum did not remove the items that were in the D/P version in the same location (for items in the southern area) so those have to corrected too.