Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:List of anime Pokémon by evolution
So what about Pokémon that can't evolve?
- Nah... Tina δ♫ 21:42, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
Should Brock's Vulpix be included? I mean, it left Brock's group a long time ago and I doubt we'll ever see it again, unless it's the series finale or something.Conanfan1412 22:53, 5 January 2008 (UTC)
- I would pose the same question about Onix. All that's known for sure is that it didn't evolve before AG133, and did before AG176, since Brock was surprised to see it in the latter. TTEchidnaGSDS! 23:36, 5 January 2008 (UTC)
- I'll just add Vulpix. Also, the fact Onix evolve between AG133 and AG176 clearly shows that's it should be placed at the bottom, not counting the unevolved Pokemon of course, lasting over 140 episodes more than Togepi. Conanfan1412 23:53, 5 January 2008 (UTC)
I've just started a version of this for the characters in Pokemon Special on my user page. It's in a working process.Conanfan1412 05:13, 6 January 2008 (UTC)
- Because um, it's 'shortest evolution' (Like how Caterpie stayed a Caterpie for less than an episode...) to 'longest time to evolve'. Charmeleon evolved into 'zard quickly, while Charmander took a while to evolve, so it's near the bottom. Tina☆♫ 17:45, 27 February 2008 (UTC)
In the cases of Caterpie and Yanma
For screen minutes, just time it. - Cassius335 14:03, 15 June 2008 (UTC)
Shouldn't it be removed? I mean it is not with James anymore unless it returns in DP100 or later with Gardenia. I would like to remove it, but i might start an Edit-War.... --Force Fire 06:44, 16 June 2008 (UTC)
No. - Cassius335 09:18, 16 June 2008 (UTC)
Let's say Ash goes to that new battle area in Platinum (the Battle Frontier equivalent, if it exists). Brock goes home, and discovers that Geodude evolved into Golem, and tells Ash about it. That's why we didn't remove Crobat Onix or Geodude.--KukiTalk 11:24, 16 June 2008 (UTC)
- And I come back six months later and do it... and a whole page cleanup... — THE TROM — 05:35, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
You know I have to disagree, it evolved simply because it deflected Team Rocket's attacks, and not because it learned ice beam which it failed before evolution. And used after evolution, that doesn't mean it evolved by learning ice beam though. What caused Snorunt to evolve, was being attacked by Team Rocket, or if you want protecting Pikachu. I don't know where this because it learned ice beam came from.--Dman dustin 08:54, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
- Noted and changed. Thanks. — THE TROM — 09:05, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
Should there be a section for Pokémon that have evolved (Like Ash's Bayleef) but can still evolve again? I'm not sure Ash's Bayleef is the only example but it's the only one that comes to me off the top of my head --Blackstone Dresden 19:14, 29 August 2009 (UTC)
Are the lists in a specific order? If not, I think that Brock's Crobat should be near the rest of its evolutions. Currently the evolution from Zubat to Golbat is towards the bottom and then the evolution from Golbat to Crobat is farther above. I think the Golbat to Crobat evolution should be moved directly below the Zubat to Golbat evolution.