Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
| Due to special coding in place in the article, the artwork featured on this article will change every year on
This will only affect the artwork shown in the infobox. This changes every year, so when the time comes, clickto return to the page and change the display.
Shouldn't it be Feint that Hitmonchan learns at Level 21, and not Me First? That's the Level 25 learnmove for Hitmonlee. My Tyrogue just evolved to 'Chan at Lvl 21 and it learned Feint. H4r8z0r 00:22, 14 December 2008 (UTC)
Couldnt Hitmanchan and evolutionary line come from Hit man? Atomix26 01:00, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
- Well as it's Hitmonwhatever, maybe not. It definitely seems to come from monster. — THE TROM — 06:21, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
I know this question is outdated.But i too have a suggestion -Chan is usally added to the end of japanese names usally by teens.Just like how "westerners" use words at the end of names like "homie" or "dog",Though this is unlikly but could get a mention.--Solid! 11:45, 17 September 2009 (UTC)
- I don't think that's notable unless -Lee means something too. —darklordtrom 11:57, 17 September 2009 (UTC)
- Bruce Lee? Yamikuronue 21:44, 11 February 2010 (UTC)
The episode "Pasta la vista" focused mainly on the Ash/Hitmonlee vs May/Hitmonchan battle, so how is that Hitmonchan is a minor character on that episode? Also you all forgot to add that Team Rocket once again interfered in that match. -Hitmonchan107 00:55, 11 April 2010 (UTC)
Is this worth nothing?
- The only elemental punch Hitmonchan can't learn is Shadow Punch.
- Well, since nobody replied, that gives me the indication that nobody cares. Well, I'm not gonna put it to the trivia section, because I have a feeling it would be reverted. TheBlazikenMaster (talk) 21:08, 8 December 2012 (UTC)