Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
"Moves in italics are STAB moves for some/all of its evolutions."
- This is why we need to redo the whole damn thing with types and such. TTEchidna 18:00, 27 October 2007 (UTC)
Rice ball? OO"...
I dropped all passages reffering to Glalie asa rice ball. How is Glalie related to a type of food in any way?
- It Looks quite alot like one and the name is similair in Japanese. and Sign your talk page comments pleaseee--Davidaipom 15:06, 8 October 2008 (UTC)
"Although Glalie is clearly depicted as levitating in the anime and in the games, Glalie does not have the ability Levitate. It shares this trait with the Magnemite evolution family."
uhm, as far as I know, Magnemite *can* have the ability "levitate". I have at-least come across plenty of them in gold/silver and they where therefore a PITA to beat with ground-type moves. ZaphodBeeblebrox 23:42, 24 November 2009 (UTC)
- Abilities didn't exist in GS. How could that be true? Turtwig A (talk | contribs) 23:44, 24 November 2009 (UTC)
Seroius article issue.
I know I'm Joe Newguy here, but I created my account because this is such a HUGE error. Glaile's type is NOT Ice-only. It's an Ice/Dark type. If anyone has any evidence to the contrary, submit it here. But Glaile was a BIG player in my Sapphire Elite Four team, so I'm 99.9% sure I'm right on this one. -EeveeLord
- New additions to talk pages go on the bottom of pages, not the top. Please sign your posts with ~~~~. Finally, Glalie is a pure Ice-type. So says the Pokedex. Sorry. -Sketch 18:03, 11 December 2009 (UTC)
Checked my Sapphire Glaile and it still says Dark/Ice, but then I checked my Emerald Glaile and it said Ice. Then I remembered where I got my Sapphire Version and it all became painfully clear...
Let us never undervalue cross-checking ever again.
Also never edit articles on an Opera OS. Don't relive my pain. --EeveeLord 01:43, 14 December 2009 (UTC)EeveeLord
Doesn't anyone think that Glalie looks like a 1970's hockey goalie mask? Db 17:13, 23 January 2010 (UTC)
- Already on the page. —darklordtrom 21:20, 23 January 2010 (UTC)
- I am actually reminded of Getter Robo myself... HechEff 01:01, 26 April 2010 (UTC)
i would like to know if this is considered trivia, the three rhombuses on the back of snorunt's coat appears again on the back of glalie and on the "mask" of froslass.Mithril 23:21, 22 August 2010 (UTC)
- No, that wouldn't be included. —darklordtrom 07:31, 23 August 2010 (UTC)
Just Calc'd the new Base stats for M Glalie; Attack is up from 80 to 120, Special Attack is up from 80 to 120 and Speed is up from 80 to 100. If necessary I can post the calcs or link to a Google Doc. --MitchellW (talk) 07:15, 15 October 2014 (UTC)
Second picture error!
In the "Game Locations" section, and if you look in its location in ORAS, it says "Event"(Next to "or Evolve Snorunt") instead of "Transfer from Demo". Its found in the ORAS demo, but is that an event? --HoennLove200 (talk) 22:12, 15 December 2014 (UTC)