Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
- Everyone thought so. But if you listen you can plainly hear that Dawn sounds nothing like Williams's other roles such as Zoey, Officer Jenny, or Lucy. If you remember from the first Mystery Dungeon special, the Skarmory, who is also voiced by Jenness, sounds just like Dawn when it is back to normal at the end. Jenness seems to have a talent to manipulate her voice to be high or low. --☆ケンジガール 00:51, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
I think what they'll do is use TAJ's old recordings of Lillis doing Goldeen, since that's what they seem to be doing with most of the older Pokémon. Besides, at this point, it doesn't appear that Misty will be returning. --PAK Man Talk 21:07, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
- It's possible that the Chansey voices are taken on a Chansey-by-Chansey basis. There's been two people known to have done the various Chansey in the Japanese version, so it's quite possible that PUSA also employs two different Chansey talent. Of course, that would be difficult to prove...--Shiningpikablu252 23:09, 28 March 2008 (UTC)
Some of these credits are wrong, I got this e-mail from Emily:
Thanks for your email, sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. Actually, the info on the page in NOT correct. I currently voice the roles of Dawn and Cynthia, as well as the pokemon Happiny, Shinx, and a few more coming up that I can't reveal just yet! Thats it! Also, I am not the same actress as Emily Blau or Emily Bauer. This has been a long standing confusion, since I guess our voices do sound similar, but if you could help clear that up on the website, that would be great! I am looking forward to a great season 11~!
Hope this helps in some way. --HoennMaster
- Very difficult to say. The IMDb profile of Emily Bauer mentions Pokémon, but not Jenness. tv.com is being completely contradictory, mentioning Pokémon, along with her also being known as "Emily Jenness", but still concluding:
- "Emily Bauer is often confused with another Emily Jenness, a fellow New York voice actor who works on the Pokemon series as the voice of Dawn and Cynthia.
- This is because she is married to New York theater actor and musician Sean Jenness."
- If they really are two different people (and the misconception truly bothers her), it's rather odd she never even called the news about this. --Dettalk 14:36, 19 April 2014 (UTC)
Emily Jenness picture
I have a picture of Emily Jenness but you won't let me upload it please allow me to upload the photo Livinlarge18 15:03, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- File uploads are disabled on Bulbapedia. The page you're looking for is Special:Upload over on the Archives. The account system has recently been tweaked, so all you have to do is log in on the Archives, go to the upload page, and upload the image there. --Shiningpikablu252 20:34, 12 June 2008 (UTC)