Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Talk:Brock/Featured article candidate
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- I'm really happy to see someone put this up as a FAC, considering how much work I've put into the article. There's still a little more work to be done - the manga section makes me sad because it still has a picture ganked from Serebii - but otherwise I do think this is one of our best articles. --Pie ~♪♫ 18:25, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
- I definitely think it's one the most in-depth articles in Bulbapedia... I blame you totally for it, Pie. TTEchidna 04:02, 16 August 2007 (UTC)
- Very nice, high quality article. Perfect grammar, nice detail. Good job! -Politoed666 01:56, 7 September 2007 (UTC)
- Nice, Nice, really really nice. Good grammar. Long article. Everything. Good Pictures too. --User:GlalieGuy
- IMO, the most information filled page on Bulbapedia! Zander 09:43, 11 March 2008 (UTC)
- This is one of the best of Bulbapedia articles and it should be a featured one
- This is very detailed and interesting to read, I would definatly like this to become featured - AdamDuffield - 1 April 2008 (UTC)
- I vote for this.....C is for Cookie 01:48, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
- Great article but way to large, split maybe? Kilik 12:06, 23 June 2008 (UTC)
- No Complaints.--PikaNinja7
- Now that all of Brock's cards in the TCG have pages, I think he deserves it. MoldyOrange 00:34, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- This a very good article to read over and over I can say I have read it a lot of times Pokemonboy 19:08, 14 August 2008 (UTC)
- Why is it that when I push the FACs, people think I'm only trying to get this article featured? --Pie ~♪♫ 03:54, 30 June 2007 (UTC)
- I'm sure this is really good page, but it looks sooo long. I think it needs to be broken up more or something. I just can't bring myself to wade through all that text. --Greengiant 06:15, 1 July 2007 (UTC)
- I would vote "support," but I already voted for Pokémon world in relation to the real world. --Shiny NoctowlTalk | Fun 19:26, 16 September 2007 (UTC)
- Uh, it's not like voting for one out of the ones up here to be accepted as a featured article. It is a judgment of the individual article for the status. All of these could be accepted as Featured Articles without causing conflict. Note how I've voted that I support several. ^^o --Pie ~♪♫ 04:16, 26 September 2007 (UTC)