The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Were are the attacks? Cerberus
- Have you ever thought that we haven't had the chance to put them in on a Pokémon not often used? TTEchidnaGSDS! 04:56, 7 January 2008 (UTC)
Well I have one, but I don't know how to put in all that. Same thing for Shuppt Cerberus
Is it worth noting that Banette resembles the old sprite assosciated with the Nightmare attack? Punkrockrevel 09:54, 5 June 2008 (UTC)
- Yes (MathijsP 11:32, 5 June 2008 (UTC))
It should be mentioned in the Trivia section that its arms in the GBA series are too short. Bttsstewart 23:42, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
Yes they are. Look, they're like little nubs compared to its arms later in DP. Bttsstewart 05:27, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure they're being bent. If they look short to you, then that's your opinion. ~ solaris 05:29, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
Actually they are a bit short see The Pikachu PIKA23♂
- Pokémon are displayed differently in each generation. That's part of what makes the generations unique. I personally think this is never something we should worry about, unless the sprites are changed for a controversial reason or something or other. In this particular case, we only have two sets of sprites to compare - and perhaps the Gen IV ones are abnormally long? Either way, sprite trivia sucks and it shouldn't be included. It's just one of those things people can see for themselves. — THE TROM — 10:17, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
It's Jupetta, not Juppeta. The main page doesn't seem to understand this, and mixes and matches them. But with editing turned off, I can't change it.Satosuke 18:21, 7 November 2009 (UTC)
The trivia section discusses occasions where Banette opens its mouth, and even shows a picture of its open mouth in the anime. I think its platinum sprite opens its mouth whenever it's sent out. Delspencerdeltorro 03:24, 14 September 2010 (UTC)
I should specify, I've only noticed this with its back sprite. Delspencerdeltorro 03:25, 14 September 2010 (UTC)
On the Artificial Pokemon page, it says "Banette is a plush doll that was thrown away and was possessed by Shuppet." Is this true? If so, where was this tidbit found? I am Darth Mewtwo... Fear me, and my team made entirely of Mewtwo!!! 04:16, 17 February 2011 (UTC)
- It's in Banette's PokeDex. However, I have not found anything about it being possessed by Shuppet. :/ --Han Ji-Wan 04:22, 17 February 2011 (UTC)