YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Changes related to "Pokémon the First Movie Trading Cards"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
17 May 2013
- (diff | hist) . . m Bulbasaur (Pokémon); 22:25 . . (-16) . . ArcToraphim (Undo revision 1904965 by Youngster2000 (talk) It's the same thing; dinosaur means terrible lizard, so the root used is 'saur'.)
- (diff | hist) . . Bulbasaur (Pokémon); 21:53 . . (+16) . . Youngster2000 (→Name origin: May come from Dinosaur too? Sorry if I'm wrong.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Blastoise (Pokémon); 20:15 . . (-560) . . Dennou Zenshi (Reverted edits by TorchicBlaziken (talk) to last revision by Dennou Zenshi)
- (diff | hist) . . Blastoise (Pokémon); 20:04 . . (+560) . . TorchicBlaziken (→Trivia: )
- (diff | hist) . . m Ash's Charizard; 17:37 . . (+3) . . Funktastic~! (Undo revision 1904844 by Kirky123 (talk))
- (diff | hist) . . m Ash's Charizard; 17:05 . . (-3) . . Kirky123