From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
(Redirected from ABW40)
| With a Little Help from My Friends
With a Little Help from My Friends (Japanese: VSメロエッタ I VS Meloetta I or 旋律 Melody) is the 500th round of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
| This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
- White continues her training with Ingo and Emmet and has become a strong enough Trainer to tie in a battle with Ingo.
- The Battle Subway train arrives in Anville Town.
- White is revealed to have captured a Stunfisk named Dorothy, an Alomomola named Nancy, and a Solosis named Sally.
- White attempts to nickname Servine Amanda, only to be attacked in response.
- White encounters Bianca, who's depressed because all she's been able to accomplish on her journey is running away from her overprotective father.
- White takes Bianca to the Café Sonata in Castelia City to help her with her musical talent.
- Upon entering, White and Bianca discover the place in shambles while a wild Vullaby attacks a wild Meloetta.
- Servine (Amanda; White's)
- Braviary (Brav; Black's)
- Deerling (Darling; White's)
- Solosis (Sally; White's)
- Alomomola (Nancy; White's)
- Stunfisk (Dorothy; White's)
- Oshawott (Bianca's)
- Litwick (Bianca's)
- Klinklang (Ingo's)
- Due to the rounds being individually published in magazines in a different order, one of Bianca's flashbacks about her father is actually from the next round.
- In the VIZ Media mini-volumes of the Black & White chapter, this round was collected in Volume 12.
In other languages
|European French||Le destin de Bianca|
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|