From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Substy!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~), or by using the "Your signature with a timestamp" () button at the top of the edit window.
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Substy/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
09:22, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
Not only that
But it also can mean Affectation, or desire to be impressive. I go for the translation that will most likely appear on English cards: even though it can also mean methane, there is no justifiable reason why a Leafeon card would have an attack called "methane wind." That just sounds unpleasant and PCI would never go for it. The translation on the page already is much more likely. MaverickNate 20:40, 16 December 2009 (UTC)
- Umm..Shouki can be written as 正気 to mean sanity, or as 瘴気 to mean methane. Could you show me the kanji for affectation or impressive?
please sign your comments by putting ~~~~. Turtwig A (talk | contribs) 22:03, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
- Yes I see. Substy 22:34, 15 January 2010 (UTC)