From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Rexasure!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
10:19, 6 July 2011 (UTC)
This is an itroductionary page to Rexasure, who is actually me, Paul Bidois.
I play pokemon (obviously) Pokemon Black and Pokemon White, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Soul Silver as well as the amazing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, whose storyline in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness made me cry at the end (twas a brilliant game)
I am as we speak playing Pokemon Black, of which I have taken the name Amilia, cause I think that the girl characters are better than the boy ones, except for Pokemon Soul Silver / Pokemon Heart Gold
In my other games, I always start a name with 'Star', of these include Starpaw, Starfin and Stareye
Thanks for reading and those who love Espeons, I will be glad to make your aquantance.