From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Rex1130!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
00:37, 14 April 2011 (UTC)
Just for future reference when a user has put up this notice on an article:
|| This page is actively undergoing a major edit for a short while.|
As a courtesy, please do not edit this page while this message is displayed. The user who added this notice will be listed in the page history. If this page has not been edited for several hours, please remove this template. This message is intended to help reduce edit conflicts; please remove it between editing sessions to allow others to edit the page.
it's best not to edit it. They could be in the middle of a large edit and you may conflict them. Thanks --Pokemaster97 01:19, 14 April 2011 (UTC)