From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, LittleFreezachu!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Since no one has thought to leave a note on your talk page, I figured I'd help you out. The reason your talk page edit keeps being removed is because it is responding to an message that is almost three years old, and thus it is against the Talk page policy to post to the discussion. I'd also like to add that the poster you're responding to seems to know that Zorua doesn't actually change, hence the markings around the word change, and that user may very well not even be active, so there's no point, especially when the page itself doesn't consider it an actual transformation. Please keep these things in mind. --It's Funktastic~!話してください 02:44, 13 February 2014 (UTC)
- Hello. I strongly suggest you review the Talk page policy before continuing to edit. You've yet to make a talkpage edit that is not in violation of the policy. Thanks. Crystal Talian 04:53, 13 February 2014 (UTC)