From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Grimdoll!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
P o L i
17:29, 29 April 2011 (UTC)
Asking a question
If you want to address an issue, you need to ask it on the talk page of the respective subject, not create a mainspace article asking the question. You could have easily asked it on Talk:List of moves. Secondly, the question you are asking is addressed on the Double battle and Triple battle pages, under Effect of moves. Plus, moves that are affected address them on their specific pages. --rockersk08 18:10, 29 April 2011 (UTC)