From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Freezii!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~), or by using the "Your signature with a timestamp" () button at the top of the edit window.
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Freezii/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Stop adding trivia and origins to the Pokémon pages. The information you are adding is either redundant or unnecessary. Thank you, --RexRacer -talk 16:42, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
- Maybe for the next couple of edits, you could put them on the talk page first to see if anyone thinks that the trivia matters. Bulbapedia has a very high trivia revert rate. Please take my advice on this. Thanks, --RexRacer -talk 21:35, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
- I am asking you again. Before making an edit, ask on its talk page if the edit should be made.--RexRacer -talk 23:37, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
ok, seriously, your edits have been very bad. i would suggest reading the up on some of our policies located in your Welcome up there. but for now, stop adding trivia, particularly if its related to sprites. -- MAGNEDETH 23:57, 1 February 2009 (UTC)