From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Cadmium!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Christmas Contest entry
Since you have removed the XmasInuse tag from your article, I assume it's finished? If so, please post your entry here so that the judges can see it. Thanks. —♥ Jellotalk 00:05, 6 December 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks, I wasn't sure what to do after I was done editing. I've added my entry, but I'm not sure I linked to it correctly. I linked to the revision history showing the differences between my final version and the current version, which includes your edits. (I made the article, so there wasn't a version before mine with which I could compare.) —Cadmium 03:14, 6 December 2010 (UTC)