|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Brunim!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
You are not allowed to have more than one account here. So, I have blocked your other account BrunoT. Also, your user page should not be created in the mainspace. You have to wait a certain amount of time and make a few edits before you automatically become autoconfirmed, which will give you the privilege to edit your user page. —♥ Jellotalk 22:48, 16 January 2011 (UTC)
Desculpe, mas quanto "tempo" e quantas "edições" aproximadamente eu teria que me submeter?
Excuse me, but how much "time" and how many "editions" about I would have to submit? <- (Translate by Google)
- Obs.: Eu não sei se era para eu ter escrito aqui... (._.')
- Note: I do not know if I was supposed to have written here... (._.') <- (Translate by Google, again) --BrTr95 (talk) 00:09, 4 May 2013 (UTC)
- To create your userpage you need to become autoconfirmed, which is done by making a certain number of edits on Bulbapedia. The number of edits is kept secret. Also your signature needs to reflect your username. Lady Ariel 01:23, 4 May 2013 (UTC)
- ...Eu não sei como fazer isso (poder clicar no "talk" da assinatura).
- ...I don't know how to do this (able to click on the "talk" of signature).