|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Apexknight757!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hi! I've noticed you seem to be editing grammar on a number of pages, but I've also noticed that sometimes when you do, your changes are actually wrong (like on Evolution stone, which was later corrected by another user). I just wanted to pop in and say if you're rushing or something, please try and take a bit more care in your edits. Thanks! Tiddlywinks (talk) 23:00, 16 April 2020 (UTC)
- Define "wrong" Apexknight757 (talk) 23:01, 16 April 2020 (UTC)
- Define "define"...
- I'm not exactly kidding. Your request makes no real sense. Explain better what you're having trouble understanding if you really want help.
- In the meantime, I'll ask you not to edit war by redoing your edits that have been undone partially or wholly. Such behavior can result in a block. If you have questions, ask someone on their talk page or use the article's talk page. Tiddlywinks (talk) 23:50, 16 April 2020 (UTC)
- Apexknight757 (talk) 02:37, 17 April 2020 (UTC)
- I meant that you define what wrong changes mean. Also what else do you expect me to put? All the useful stuff is already there
- Apexknight757 (talk) 02:46, 17 April 2020 (UTC)
- Wrong changes means the "corrections" you're trying to make are not "correct". A very simple example from the link above for Evolution stone is for some reason you changed "Fire Stone" to "FireStone". And there are various places where you try to change a verb's plurality when it's already right. In some places I might understand confusion, but there were other places where I thought your mistake was very clear. (And then there's also a few places where you make correct changes, so that's why I said "try and take a bit more care". If they're not simple brain farts, I suppose the takeaway would be: if your changes are undone, try and look at them and learn.) Tiddlywinks (talk) 02:55, 17 April 2020 (UTC)
- If it's automatically changing things on the page for you, you should probably turn that off, at least for here if it's going to be wrong more often than not. Or if you can set it to only suggest corrections (like highlighting words) then that would work too. Then you can just use your own judgement. Tiddlywinks (talk) 05:32, 17 April 2020 (UTC)
Incorrect grammar changes
Could you please cease making unnecessary changes to articles that leads to them having incorrect grammar? It can be seen as vandalism. Also, do not continuously add your changes after they've been reverted, it counts as edit warring and is a blockable offense. If you disagree with an edit, you can go to the talk page of the article or the article of the user that reverted you. And considering your discussion above, you seem unwilling to co-operate with staff when asked not to do something. I advise you to take your messages seriously, as continuing to make these kinds of edits that you've been making will lead to a block. Thank you.--ForceFire 05:41, 18 April 2020 (UTC)