From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Feel free to edit and use this data.
- It can peck at a rate of 16 times a second to drill holes in trees. It uses the holes for food storage and for nesting.
- They are timid and grow uneasy when not in a swarm with others of their kind. The pattern on their backs differs slightly from one to another.
- A device for capturing wild Pokémon. It's thrown like a ball at a Pokémon, comfortably encapsulating its target.
- A spray-type medicine for treating wounds. It can be used to restore 20 HP to an injured Pokémon.
- The target is physically pounded with a long tail, a foreleg, or the like.
- The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water.
- "The number-one route on the spectrum!"
"I'm Giddy. I sure want to take a rocket into space. But even if I can't reach space, I'd love to fly in the sky, at least. I'd sure like to see this world from above..."
Currently missing data