From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Parameters are as follows:
- 1: The type of information sorted by language (Currently supports pokemon, move, item, ability, character, nature, location, and category).
- 2: The index number of the move or ability or the National Pokédex number of the pokemon (Leave blank if used for items, characters, natures, or locations).
- 3: English name.
- 4: Japanese name, kana.
- 5: Japanese name, rōmaji (NOT TRANSLATED).
- 6: French name.
- 7: German name.
- 8: Italian name.
- 9: Spanish name.
- 10: Korean name, hangul.
- 11: Korean name, romanized (NOT TRANSLATED).
- 12: Chinese name, hànzì.
- 13: Chinese name, romanized (NOT TRANSLATED).
- 14: Brazilian Portuguese name.
- bagsprite: If the item's bag sprite differs from the actual item name (such as for multi-generation items).
- engnote: For things that changed names in English (to prevent problems with linking).
- color: If a specific color can be applied to the row of cells (such as type colors for moves and pokemon).