Template talk:Event Pokémon
how come we include manaphy but not phione? surely you must have one to get the other? Kidburla 22:51, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
- Coz it's silly. Only a few of the articles there are games anyway, and those that are should already be categorized in another method. I made the fix. — THE TROM — 07:47, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
Wouldn't it be smarter to have the dates going from 2012 down instead of 2003 down? The sense of priority would do this template more good than the usual first-to-last concept of the other templates (since unlike game/character/location templates, the event template catalogs things that happen presently and affects users, since the current event distribution tables are hidden away low on the Pedia news front page). Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 22:56, 1 September 2012 (UTC)
Generation II events.
Split to 2001, 2002 and GII 2003 (because it said all regions, and we have America and Japan 2003, so there goes third article) - someone who can edit the template should change it to what it is now (Generation I should be left as it is, the amount of events is very low and mathematically it was 1.5 event per year or 6 events in 4 years). Marked +-+-+ (talk) 15:01, 18 November 2012 (UTC)
- To expand, the pre-existing local Japanese and Korean page titles were changed (to include "region"), and a Taiwanese local page was created...
- Further, the following specific-language serial code pages were also created...
- List of American region serial code event Pokémon distributions in Generation VI
- List of Japanese region serial code event Pokémon distributions in Generation VI
- List of Korean region serial code event Pokémon distributions in Generation VI
- List of Taiwanese region serial code event Pokémon distributions in Generation VI
- These should (afaik) all be added to the template. Tiddlywinks (talk) 20:00, 5 April 2014 (UTC)
- And Roaming Pokémon? (I forgot about them when originally posting this section) sumwun (talk) 17:22, 14 January 2019 (UTC)
- This was posted over 6 months ago, but I still care about it. Can someone please explain why this template doesn't link to gift Pokemon or roaming Pokemon? sumwun (talk, contribs) 02:15, 12 December 2019 (UTC)