Talk:List of Japanese event Pokémon distributions in Generation I
Mew very first distribution
I'm quite lost...
The promotions were revealed in the May and August issues of CoroCoro, yet the distribution happened on April and July.
... What O_o ?
Is it a mistranslation of the source material ( bottom of page) ? I don't speak Japanese though, so there might be some subtelty I didn't catch...
Anyway, can someone tell if there is a mistake or not here ? --InvocK (talk) 00:36, 11 February 2013 (UTC)
- That source lists the dates that are listed on the page, so they seem to be correct. As for the confusion of the monthly issues, it is very likely the May issue was released sometime in April and the August issue would have been released in July sometime. So the information appears to be correct. Lady Ariel 00:47, 11 February 2013 (UTC)
- OK, understood. So when the "May" issue of CoroCoro was released, the month was still April.
- Does this time lag still happen nowadays ? --InvocK (talk) 01:09, 11 February 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, CoroCoro are released in the middle of the month and are named for the next month. It still happens and can be incredibly confusing. We should be getting the March 2013 issue of CoroCoro coming out (likely with XY info) soon. --SnorlaxMonster 05:16, 11 February 2013 (UTC)
- Well we typically use the OT for the titles of events, however if the OTs are short for something we use what they stand for. So it should be "Game Freak Mew". Lady Ariel 01:11, 26 December 2015 (UTC)
Another Mew Image
Nintendo Space World '97 Mew Flyer
There is an image with higher resolution and without watermark. I think it would be good to replace it, but I have no permission for uploading files here. image --Ajxpk (talk) 13:47, 8 June 2020 (UTC)