Check the Bulbagarden home page for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the forums or in the Bulbagarden Discord server.
Talk:Diamond & Pearl chapter (Adventures)
Should we put the "There are also a number of jokes in the Manga Series" sentence if we know some examples?Mariel 10:46, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
Please forgive me about the Vandalizing Action. I just wanted to get your Attention. I'm just wondering about the Time-line.
I looked at Red as an example.
It was said that Red was 11 at the beginning of the RGB Arc/1st Chapter and is 16 during the FRLG Arc/5th Chapter.
11-12 (RGB/Red, Green, Blue) 13 (Y/Yellow) <------- Set two years after (RGB) 14 (GSC/Gold, Silver, Crystal) 15 (RS/Ruby, Sapphire) 16 (FRLG/Fire Red, Leaf Green) 17 (E/Emerald) <---------- Just guessing so it may not be real
So... can someone please reply to me about this? As in reply to me how many years or months or even weeks or even days are apart in between...
FRLG and E/Emerald followed by E and DP/Diamond, Pearl followed by DP and Pt/Platinum
Platinum8 20:01, 4 January 2010 (UTC)
- I believe Emerald took place a few months after FRLG, but I'm not 100% sure. And I don't think there has been any indication of the relative timeframe for DPPt, but I could be wrong.
- Anyway, please don't add speculation to pages, especially if it's "just to get attention." 梅子❄❅ 20:08, 4 January 2010 (UTC)
I know and I'm not doing it again as I got my answer. I find that way faster because hardly anyone looks at the talk pages because I realized that no one replied to the previous person who asked a question and got no reply. Now that I know, I don't need to "worry much" for the time being. Platinum8 23:31, 4 January 2010 (UTC)
As far as I know, their adventure hasn't actually ended. The "end" doesn't really have any sort of connection to the Platinum series. Please correct me if I am wrong. ----Sparen (talk) 22:29, 23 February 2011 (UTC)
- It ended in the magazines. Wait for volume 38 for it's "true ending". Ataro 22:32, 23 February 2011 (UTC)
Okay. Thanks! [Looking forward to it!] ----Sparen (talk) 01:25, 3 March 2011 (UTC)
The number of rounds in this chapter
On this page it's stated that this chapter has 79 rounds but on the list of rounds in this chapter it states that there are 89 of them. Which one is the correct number? And wouldn't 89 rounds make this the longest chapter to date? Ariano 11:10, 1 May 2012 (UTC)
Diamond, Pearl,& Platinum chapter (Adventures)
Since Bulbapedia follows the Viz Media version (such as calling Green Blue), rather than the Japanese or Chung yi verisons, I suggest moving this page and the Platinum one to the above mentioned article. I might not be around here for long, so I am not sure how it will all turn out. RubyLeafGreenCrystal (talk) 18:56, 26 March 2018 (UTC)
- You're ignoring that we still label the volumes by their Japanese release regardless of how they're released elsewhere. Either way, Pokespe has an incredibly complicated release schedule. As such, we choose to use the Japanese style in order to keep it as orderly as possible. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the VIZ version still treat these as separate arcs? Either way, they're remaining as-is. Ataro (talk) 22:16, 26 March 2018 (UTC)
- Oh. Did not know. Ok. Go ahead and remove if it is incorrect. RubyLeafGreenCrystal (talk) 22:18, 26 March 2018 (UTC)