From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
This is a complete list of Pokémon in the order dictated by the new Unova regional Pokédex, meaning that Victini and then the starter Pokémon from Unova will appear first, followed by other Pokémon native to the Unova region, as well as those from other regions that appear in Pokémon Black and White Versions 2. See this list for the original Unova Pokédex numbering.
List of Pokémon by New Unova Pokédex number
#000 - #050 Victini - Magnezone
#051 - #101 Growlithe - Krookodile
#102 - #150 Darumaka - Floatzel
#151 - #200 Zorua - Landorus
#201 - #251 Skorupi - Bronzong
#252 - #300 Sneasel - Genesect
- This, as well as the Old Unova Pokédex, are the only regional Pokédexes where a starter Pokémon is not first in the listing and the only regional Pokédex to have a Pokémon numbered #000.
- It is impossible to get a "seen" Pokédex entry for Rufflet and Skitty in Black 2 as well as Vullaby and Buneary in White 2 without trading with another player, because they cannot be found in the wild in the respective games, and no in-game Trainers use them. However, each of their evolved forms are used by several Trainers in-game in both versions.
- It is also impossible to get a "seen" entry for first and third stage of the starter weak to player's choice as there are no in-game Trainers who use them. The second stage, however, is used by Nate/Rosa at Nimbasa City against the Subway Bosses.
- This, as well as the Old Unova Pokédex, are the only Pokédex listings to not include the Pikachu, Geodude, Abra, Machop, Tentacool, Goldeen, and Magikarp evolution families.
- Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect are not required to be seen in order to access the Nature Preserve.