Colosseum Battle (Colosseum)
|It has been suggested that this article be moved to .|
Please discuss whether or not to move it on its .
Colosseum Battle is one of two types of challenge battle modes in Pokémon Colosseum's Battle Mode. While Battle Now provides rental teams to allow players to battle immediately, Colosseum Battle requires the player to use Pokémon they have already obtained. Winning awards the player Poké Coupons. These can be awarded either in Colosseum or a GBA game using the party team. In the Japanese Colosseum Bonus Disc, this is the only way to earn Poké Coupons in GBA games to receive rewards.
- Phenac Stadium/Battle Mode Single
- Pyrite Colosseum/Battle Mode Single
- Under Colosseum/Battle Mode Single
- Orre Colosseum/Lv. 50 Battle Mode Single
- Phenac Stadium/Battle Mode Double
- Pyrite Colosseum/Battle Mode Double
- Under Colosseum/Battle Mode Double
- Orre Colosseum/Lv. 50 Battle Mode Double
|This game-related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This game mechanic article is part of Project Games, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on the Pokémon games.|