Butterfree (Red and Blue Rescue Team)
|This page is a candidate for deletion because it's not major or notable enough to deserve it's own article.
Someone has decided that this article should not be included as part of Bulbapedia. If you agree with this decision, state your reasoning on
When a consensus has been reached, this notice can be removed by an administrator.
This page was last edited on June 1, 2020 at 1:54 AM.
The player and partner speak to Butterfree
Butterfree (Japanese: バタフリー Butterfree) is a non-player character in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team and Blue Rescue Team.
In the games
Butterfree is one of the first Pokémon shown in the game, being the first one to ask the player's help to rescue her baby Caterpie that fell into a cavern in the bottom of Tiny Woods. She explains to the player and their partner that her baby fell into a fissure that suddenly opened in the ground. Unable to get out alone, she tried to get him out. She was then attacked by other Pokémon. She thinks that the reason they attacked her was because of the nuisance the fissure caused. Being too weak to get him out herself, she expects the worst for him when the partner says that they will get him out. After the player and their partner has saved her Caterpie, she doesn't know how to thank them for what they did. She asks for their names and then gives them an Oran, Pecha and Rawst Berry before thanking them once again and leaving.
- First Time
- "Somebody! Please! Help me!"
- "It's horrible! My Caterpie fell into a cavern! My poor baby!"
- "A huge fissure opened in the ground, and my Caterpie fell in! He's too young to crawl out by himself! When I went to get my baby, Pokémon suddenly attacked me!"
- "They must be enraged by the fissure…and out of control! That's what I think. I'm not strong enough to fend off those wild Pokémon… What will become of my baby? Oh! What am I to do?! Oh dear, oh dear…"
- After rescuing Caterpie
- "My baby's safe… I'm sorry, I don't know how I could ever thank you properly…"
- "Please, may I have your names at least?"
- "I know it isn't really enough, but this is a token of our thanks. Please accept it."
- "Thank you so much. Good-bye."
Red Rescue Team
and Blue Rescue Team
Rescue Team DX
For more information on this Pokémon's species, see Butterfree.
|This character related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This article is part of both Project CharacterDex and Project Sidegames, Bulbapedia projects that, together, aim to write comprehensive articles on characters in the spin-off games.|