From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Methodology: stick to what is most encyclopedic, word-wise; remove errant or wild speculation and keep everything as objective and neutral as possible; no personal opinions (whether an individual's or a group's); interpretation is to be admitted as such, and strictly remain neutral; be concise and do not fluff too much.
Ships Needing Articles
Top o' the list
Moderate level of need
Well it would be nice
Meaning these might not be worth the article, but if you can make a user page (not a real article) and show me otherwise, we'll see.
- 49erShipping - Byron/Roark
- HaleShipping - Spencer Hale/Delia
- NetworkShipping - Bill/Celio
- MizukiShipping- Cyrus/Cynthia (only if there's evidence outside the anime and games)
- Sacroshipping- Professor Oak/Professor Juniper
- SteelShipping - Attila/Hun
- StockingsShipping - Dawn/Lyra
- Rayshipping - Ash/Cynthia (There's no page for this at all and it's a viable shipping)
- VatonageShipping - Keith/Kate
Meaning some people don't play the side games and haven't the slightest clue.
- AlmiaShipping - Kellyn/Kate
Adventures (less degree)
- AccidentalShipping - Gold/Whitney
- FrontierShipping - Emerald/Crystal
- StrangeEeveeShipping - Red/Erika
- PikaChuchuShipping - Pika/Chuchu
- TeaShipping - Bill/Daisy
- NoDamageShipping - Ruby/Yellow
Canon by civil union standards
- any married couple...with a name, anyway
- any two OCs whose romance is the subject of the episode/movie/special/chapter (Ralph/Emily, Andi/Oscar, Cain/Claire, Erica/Joshua, Riley/Wanda, etc)...also with a name
- If no name is given on the most-recent updated List, do not make one up yourself without submitting it and having it approved by ArcToraphim first. This is for the sake of fairness to all your fellows. Ask ArcToraphim in the forum 'Shipper thread or here if you do not have an account on BMGf.
Articles Needing Evidence Improvement
Which means flesh it all out to the greatest capacity. GaiaShipping is the example. It can be done.
User Page Pre-Articles
User pages free to edit if it helps the article in question flourish.
Needing Expanding by Round
Articles in Dire Need of Actual Evidence