|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Yamitora1!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Changes button... Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Thanks! --Masatoshitalk 04:22, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
- Firstly, you are using template code that you copied from Jo The Marten's user page. This is a violation of the userspace policy, and on her page Jo specifically says "Templates made by Jo The Marten. I'd really appreciate it if no one took these templates without my permission. If you do take them without my permission, you will be made to remove whatever was stolen, and I will have lost all respect for you." As such, I have removed the coding from your userpage. If you would like to do something similar, you're free to ask users with this type of coding on the userpages about how to set it up, but you should always ask if you can use it before taking.
- Secondly, you seem to be quite sensitive at the moment. Your reaction to Masatoshi giving you a simple warning, and telling Kenji-girl that she should have a word with Jo were both overreactions. You mentioned a few days ago that you had been awake for 27 hours straight. Obviously you've slept since then, but it also makes sense that you would still be a little tired. People tend to get grumpy when they're tired, so perhaps looking at the messages you have been given after a good night's sleep will help you look at them in another light. Everything the two of them (and me) has said to you is just to try and help you. It is always best to assume good faith; doing so will ensure everyone gets along happily and there are no issues caused. --SnorlaxMonster 09:47, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
Things to consider
- Don't go running to me, or anyone for that matter, to look for opinions as they can look for it themselves. I was about to respond when I got your message.
- Please try to make your comments shorter otherwise they become too long and very tedious to read through. Try summarizing what you're trying to say in a one to two paragraphs to the least.
- Sorry ^^;
- and sorry about the long read. I'm not very a skilled word smith, so its hard for me to summarize. But i'll try harder in the future Yamitora1 03:19, 28 May 2012 (UTC)