I'm away for a week and will be back on July 28, 2008. Click here for more information. (Warning: Contains strong language) If you want to leave a comment, create a YouTube account if you don't already have one. Yes those that miss me on Bulbapedia should also leave a comment on that video.
My userpage sucks ass, and is pretty inaccurate as Tyranitar isn't one of my favorites. The user space has been uneditable for months now, only if I could make the user page more accurate.
My YouTube account can be accessed from here.
Use the '+' tab to leave me a message thanks.
The edit war of the Tyranitar article was going nowhere so TTEchidna stepped in. He changed it so that non wasn't included. He is a Administator so I thought it should have been left to how he left it. File:Ani137MS.gifTESHFile:Ani233MS.gifTALKFile:Ani474MS.gif 16:40, 25 October 2007 (UTC)
RE: The Italian titlres of the episodes.
Thank you so much, and I'm not going to stop. I value so much Bulbapedia, and I wish that also Italians can consult it. And then, the more titles there are, the better it is! :) P.S.: If I've made any mistake, please correct it. --Firempoleon 12:46, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
Can somebody please get rid of the vandals that are editing my user page? I can't stand watching the lulz. TheBlazikenMaster 18:57, 13 March 2008 (UTC)
- I'm helping. DO NOT GO ON MAIN PAGE I REPEAT DO NOT GO ON MAIN PAGE! Porygon-Z 19:04, 13 March 2008 (UTC)
- I wonder how the admins are gonna ban the impostor without blocking me. I still can't figure out how he could copy my name. TheBlazikenMaster 19:22, 13 March 2008 (UTC)
- Fixed. All I had to do was go through the user creation log. TTEchidnaFire echy 19:35, 13 March 2008 (UTC)
- Why did you guys reset your cache? -scarred for life after seeing that- OptimatumTalk|♊02:56 14 Mar 2008
It's happened to me before, the imposter just uses a different character, which looks exactly the same as the english equivalent. I'll try and find an example for you. And, no, it wasn't a waste of time asking. TESHIGIGAS 15:57, 14 March 2008 (UTC)
- Yea, same. It happened to me too. Actually, I even got accidently blocked because they accidently thought I was the sockpuppet. --Theryguy512 19:28, 14 March 2008 (UTC)
It has to do with standardizing all the articles. Whenever it looks like = this =, you may have noticed that it's the same font size as the article title. Well, since that doesn't look very well, we're making the first heading have two equal signs. I recently noticed it on the Diamond and Pearl episodes. I thought somebody was vandalizing, but when I realized that TTE had done it as well, I figured out that we're making all the headings smaller.
So in other words, if you're bored and have nothing to do, feel free to help us out. We've got about 500 to go, so if you're up for some somewhat tedious work, you can help us out. --PAK Man Talk 17:21, 2 April 2008 (UTC)
- Can't really help you with that, as that's the Editorial Board's decision, not mine. --PAK Man Talk 21:57, 2 April 2008 (UTC)
I find it more organized to list the Pokémon by evolution order rather than Dex order. If you disconnect Rhydon and Rhyperior, it makes it look like they're not related. --Baby G (talk to me) (see my edits) 00:54, 1 October 2008 (UTC)
- You may find it better, but the Manual of style does not! TheBlazikenMaster is correct. MoldyOrange 01:07, 1 October 2008 (UTC)
Hey, I've seen you from youtube, wow i cant beleive you have an account on here too. lol anyway just wanted to say I have an account here too if you havent noticed, so see you on youtube. --Hey1031 23:11, 15 October 2008 (UTC)
Your account should be fine to link here. There's no nudity or anything, just swaring. Go ahead. Though, some easily offended users might appreciate a warning before clicking the link. Porygon-Z 18:48, 23 October 2008 (UTC)