From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Tano!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~), or by using the "Your signature with a timestamp" () button at the top of the edit window.
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews. For a brief tutorial in uploading, see here.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Tano/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
09:16, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
I have noticed that you have not made a single mainspace edit since 16th June 2012 and have made almost 100 edits to the talk page. I know Gen VI is around the corner and you want to discuss the origins of the legendaries, but we have a thread discussing the legendaries, including origins. So if you want to discuss more, Create an account (if you haven't already) and talk it over there. Thank you for reading and I hope you will edit the mainspace more.--ForceFire 07:21, 13 January 2013 (UTC)
- My edits to the talk pages include complete sections that could be added to the mainspace page. Unfortunately I don't have the permissions to alter the mainspace pages I'd like to improve. Thank you for your concern. —Tano (talk) 10:12, 13 January 2013 (UTC)
- You don't have to focus your edits on the Generation VI related pages. You can always find something to improve on. You can either roll the dice or check the Hub. Masatoshitalk 14:03, 13 January 2013 (UTC)