From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Spirios!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Would you mind providing a source for this name? I've heard some rumors that this would be the name to be used in the Cantonese dub. But considering that it is also a popular fan name for Helioptile, I'd like to know if there is any official confirmation to this name. The summary for BW134 hasn't been posted on the TVB website... --超龍「Chao」 07:37, 10 February 2014 (UTC)
Yes. I saw it on my TV today, where it gives a summary of an episode.
(Spirios (talk) 08:26, 10 February 2014 (UTC))
- Could you also provide the names for Gogoat, Alexa, and Kalos (if mentioned)? --超龍「Chao」
(Spirios (talk) 08:51, 10 February 2014 (UTC))
- Thanks. Aside from Alexa, the official names are the same as the fan-translated ones... (By the way, shouldn't Pansy be 三色堇?) --超龍「Chao」 08:59, 10 February 2014 (UTC)
I can't write it properly (Spirios (talk) 10:11, 10 February 2014 (UTC))