From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Spirios!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Would you mind providing a source for this name? I've heard some rumors that this would be the name to be used in the Cantonese dub. But considering that it is also a popular fan name for Helioptile, I'd like to know if there is any official confirmation to this name. The summary for BW134 hasn't been posted on the TVB website... --超龍「Chao」 07:37, 10 February 2014 (UTC)
Yes. I saw it on my TV today, where it gives a summary of an episode.
(Spirios (talk) 08:26, 10 February 2014 (UTC))
- Could you also provide the names for Gogoat, Alexa, and Kalos (if mentioned)? --超龍「Chao」
(Spirios (talk) 08:51, 10 February 2014 (UTC))
- Thanks. Aside from Alexa, the official names are the same as the fan-translated ones... (By the way, shouldn't Pansy be 三色堇?) --超龍「Chao」 08:59, 10 February 2014 (UTC)
I can't write it properly. Can you put the names onto their respective pages for me? I have no idea how to do so. (Spirios (talk) 10:11, 10 February 2014 (UTC)
- No worries. I've already added them. As for the table, you can read about the basics of making one in here, but take note of the format used in the page. If you're unsure, you can always copy the format from other similar pages. Also, the code for Chinese is zh, not cn. Mandarin is zh_cmn, while Cantonese is zh_yue. If you have any other questions, feel free to drop a message on my talk page. --超龍「Chao」